Things are pretty crazy at the moment, but this will eventually pass and everything will get back to normal.
There is a question that you are probably asking yourself now, When and Where will be safe to travel after the coronavirus ?
We are all watching the news, checking the COVID-19 expansion and data, hearing advices about restrictions etc. We are all dreaming of the moment this nightmare will be over and we can go back to our normal daily life where we can travel freely around the world.
Travelling is good for the soul but, especially in this case, it should be also good for your health. We will have pay more attention and be more careful when travelling.
But how can we achieve this? You sure have many questions regarding Coronavirus and safe travel.
Booking a trip for later this year is up in the air because no one knows how long these travel restrictions are going to be in effect exactly.
When and Where can I travel safely after the coronavirus outbreak ends?
Most of us in the western world are in a lockdown situation so travel it is not even an option at the moment. But like everything else, this will end probably sooner than later.
Puting a date it is difficult to predict at the moment, but all statistical analysis tells us that it probably be in during the summer. It will also change from country to country, some countries like in Spain we are at the peak of the curve and predictions are that things will start to get back to normal (it will be gradual) beginning of May. The best is always to track and monitor the situation in your desired vacation destination to be able to get to a conclusion.
What will travel be like after coronavirus?
Chances are, your vacation destination will begin an aggressive coronavirus recovery program the moment at the moment that “all clear” signal is given. Most destinations will have a recovery plan in which discounts may be a part of the overall strategy to return to travel. But be aware that the best opportunities may not necessarily have cheaper prices but a higher value.
How will people travel after the coronavirus outbreak?
Here’s how people will travel after the coronavirus:
Domestic tourism. There is a big probability that people will stay near their homes
They won’t travel far from home. “Staycations” and road trips will be favored over flying or cruising.
They’ll make it quick. A softer economy will mean the traditional two-week summer
Wait and see. Many people will pospone their vacations for a leter date or year
Tips for (safe) travelling after coronavirus
There is no doubt that people will continue travelling after this is all over. But what will be the changes or differences in the travel industry?
Choose a Private tour
Once at your destination, the trend will be to do private activities and private tours avoiding the crows. In our opinion this is the safest way to enjoy your vacation, after all you don´t want to be in a big bus with another 50 people on board.
There are numerours advantages of choosing a private tour, the obvious one is that you will be with just your party or family. The second advantage is that you will enjoy your tour better, you will have the guide at your disposal the whole time. The guide can also make restaurant reservations for you at the best restaurants.
- You choose who you hang out with.
- You can gain access to exclusive experiences
- Take the trip you want, the way that you want it
To keep yourself sane (have something to look forward to!) and help small businesses survive these challenging times, I want to share my top tips for planning a post-coronavirus trip to Malaga.
- Even if you’re not ready to make an actual booking yet, get in touch with tour operators and choose the one you want to book with when the time comes.
- With them (us, ), you can start planning your perfect itinerary and find the best private tours for when your trip takes place. You have all the time to create that once-in-a-lifetime trip and trust me, us travel planners will love getting to do what we love most: Planning incredible trips.
- Booking for this fall, or even 2021, will guarantee the best prices and availability. You’ll be the first to request that amazing tour to Ronda or a escape to the country side to learn everythiong about olive oil.
- Figuring things out for your dream trip will take your mind off of things. A lot of people are very anxious right now with all the measures in place, so thinking about and working on something that makes you excited is a good thing! Plus, think of all the fun anticipation you’ll have.
- As a travel company, we want to help you facilitate your travels. Booking now will give you the best price, but it’s difficult to know which date you’ll be able to travel, right? You don’t have to worry about dates when booking with us. You can keep postponing your tour throughout 2021 maintaining the price or keep the credit for another tour. If you decide to cancel your trip, we’ll be deeply sorry but you can cancel free of cost up 2 weeks before the tour.