We would love to plan your trip to Andalucia! Our services include the following below.
Here’s an overview of what we can do for you:
We do the research for you:
- Travel and consultation on picking the right destination
- when is the best time for a visit
- which are the must-go places
- transportation options (please note: we do not book flights)
- most popular tourist attractions
- other hidden gems and lesser known attractions or activities sure to make your visit memorable.
- best activities
- local food and drinks recommendation
- self care and wellness options
- suggested activities per day
- points of interests depending on your preferences
- convenient accommodation
- transportation options
- tour options or alternatives
- PDF itinerary
And much more! Contact us to get started!
How does it work?
In order to create your custom vacation, we need to know about you (and your travel companions). So it all starts with you!
- Getting to know you. It all happens online (email, chat, text), you chat with our travel planner and share your vision. What would you like to see, eat, do, and the timelines for it (Don’t worry, we have a list of questions we’ll send you)
- Almost there. From your answers, we will first create a draft travel plan of things we think you’ll love. Then it’s your chance to tell us what you definitely must-have, what you would like to do if it fits, what you don’t want to do
- Making it happen. Based on your feedback, we will create an itinerary for you that:
- includes all of your “must-dos” (although here, depending on the amount of time you have, you may need to decide what not to do); and
- is a realistic pace (we’ll tell you if it’s not!); and
- works from a geographic standpoint, so you’re not zigzagging around the country; and
- works for you logistically. For example if you don’t want to drive, we can take that into consideration.
This itinerary can take into consideration accommodations, private transfers, private tours, guides, activities, logistics, food and restaurant options.
Our tours are highly rated and typical tour group sizes range from just two to seven guests per group. So the highest level of personal attention is provided.